CHILD RIGHTS DEFENDERS
Workshop on Child Rights Defenders
The training program was conducted to spread awareness about the laws that ensure the protection of children and to empower the participants and educate them. The workshop on child rights was organized by Independent thought on 14th May 2016, Saturday at Swavlamban Kendra (Independent thought) Sector – 9, Noida.
- Spread awareness about the laws that ensure the protection of children.
- To empower the participants and educate them.
- To make the participants aware of the status of children and vulnerable categories.
- To make the participants aware of the JJ Act
- To create a team of individuals in NOIDA who are well versed with the laws and will be ready to help children whenever necessary.
Issues covered during the workshop
- Child Rights
- Condition of children in NOIDA
- JJ Act
- CNCP and JCL
List of Participants
|1||Bhanu Barmera||Children and Parent Programme Member||Vidya and Child|
|2||Christi Anna George||Student||BBA LLB Hons|
|3||Bani Bora||Head of Planning and strategy||SADRAG|
|4||Ajeet Kumar||Member||Child Line, AWSAR|
|5||Devendra Kumar||Member||Child Line, NOIDA FXB|
|7||Kapil Kumar||Member||Child Line, AWSAR|
|8||Prakhar||Children and Parent Programme Co-ordinator||Vidya and Child|
|10||Vineet Kumar||Program Manager||Sakaar Outreach|
|11||Mohammad Asim||Team Coordinator|
|12||Bhupendra Singh||Team Member||Child Line, NOIDA|
|13||Shanta Malla||Teacher||Jan Jagriti|
|14||Mayank Barua||Student||BBA LLB Hons|
|16||Arundhati Bhande||Student||B.A Mass Comm|